• Feel'n pretty good.

    Ok, here is the scoop. I had been getting free phone service....well not anymore. That means my blogs will be on the down-low til Wednesday of next week. No "Net" at home is going to suck, and I don't have a TV. Looks like I will have to listen to AM radio.....Yeah, right!

    As far as training goes, I showed up for the road group ride on my Giant XTC hardtail last night, and felt awesome. I hung with the group with no problems, and actually pull the group for a majority of the ride. For Saturday, I don't have to work (Wahooooo!), so I am going to put in 3 hours on the road bike at a about 70%. My endurance work is done for the year......just need to get some intensity in now for World's.

    Ok, it's time to go, and "The Chad" if you are reading this, your sissy old person bike showed up today.

    I am out!