• I am the Instagator.

    Tonight was the group ride...and it hurt a bit. There wasn't many riders, but those who did show knew how to inflict serious pain. Riders in attendance: Fry, Kruger, Kisch, Engstrom, Doug, Buchanandale, and myself. We left town at 6 bells to pound out some miles. We weren't even out of town and Kruger got over stimulated and took a flyer off the front in a residential area. That got the blood flowing and set the tone for the next 40 miles or so. But before we could get our suffer on, Kisch had to pee. Well, those who know him, know that he pees on the bike. Well, there was a lot of traffic....and he was a bit hesitant. But he said to hell with it and whipped "it" out and got the job done. 10 seconds later we are pace lining down the road at 28mph. Wasn't long and we lost Doug and Engstrom. The rest of the ride we threw tha hammer down. Pulls were being taken at 30-35 mph and hills were attacked hard. On one of the last hills of the night I attacked a hill and red lined. That split me from the group, and I was forced to chase back to Waterloo for 3 miles with Buchanandale. Over all the ride was a good kick in the junk. Everyone was shelled, and is already mapping out there plan of attack for Tuesday.

    As for the new Six 13....
    I love it! It is so light and responsive it's not even funny. The ride quality is smooth, and I am so comfy on it. I am already looking forward to the Friday recovery ride on it. Just need to slam some Recover-Ease and I'll be fresh and chipper.

    Here is something to ponder...
    Reason 4,452 You Should NOT By Department Store Bikes



    This is insane!