• I think it's snowing.


    Snow!
    Originally uploaded by kerkovej.

    For those of you who live in the nice warm areas of the world, this is what a Winter Storm Warning looks like. So while you are sunning your butt cheeks while wearing that new thong swim suit you got for X-Mas, I am riding in 5 layers to and from my destinations. This is the first big snowfall of the year. We are supposed to get 12-16 inches of this stuff.

    I rode the Surly 1x1 to the YMCA this morning to do my recovery bike ride. The ride was pretty fun. A little sketchy at times, but nothing you don't see on a super muddy XC race....kind of like Snowshoe, WV. I plan on riding to work today also. The looks from people that are either shoveling or driving by is priceless when you go whipping by faster on a bike than in a motorized vehicle. Atleast with all this snow, the ice we got the other day is no longer a problem.

    I just had to share this weather with the internet community. Enjoy!