• So many choices.

    Lets see, where do I start?

    If you haven't seen yet, the Trans-Iowa Mountain Bike Race is a go. Mark your race calander for the weekend of April 23-24, 2005. Tifosi Optics is super pumped to help out. They have offered many options for sponsorship of the event. Tifosi and I just need to make up our mind. E-Caps/Hammer Nutrition also stepped up big by offering each competitor samples, a fueling handbook, and a goodie bag. Plus they are donating prizes for the overall classification. I have contacted many other "supporters" of the sport, but I have not got'n anything back yet from them.

    I was contacted today by Giant regarding what frame I will need for the 2005 endurance race season. Trance? NRS Air? XTC Composite? Damn! What do I do? I am going to have to think about this for a bit.

    As far as training goes....
    This morning I did 2.5 hours of moderate intensity on the stairmaster. Nothing too hard, just enought to make me sweat and burn some fat. Tonight I am going to hit the group indoor training ride at the House of Pain. This will be about 2 hours of rollers mania. Time to start working on specifics such as leg speed and force to the pedals.

    That's it for now. Time to work on the Trans-Iowa race details

    Out.