• Back from Interbike.

    Back from Interbike, and I am beat....throttled...thrashed. I can't complain one bit about Interbike. It was good for Ergon...plus, the brand and image is growing out of control...out of control in a good way. My body is worked over...almost worse than when I race on a mtb. Day starts at about 7 AM and ends at midnight if I am lucky. Plus, throw in about 9 hours of standing. It is a perfect cocktail for a tired body. Now I am back home and getting caught up. I have lots of email and other tasks to get squared away. Oh, and I need some exercise! I need to get out an do something in the mountains ASAP! It has been since last Saturday at Gooseberry that I have ridden. Interbike is best left to photos....so, here ya go!

    Interbike 2009

    Interbike 2009

    Interbike 2009

    Interbike 2009

    Interbike 2009

    Interbike 2009

    More pictures here!