• Tag, you're it!

    So the following questions are being circulated from blog to blog like a bad rash. Since the rash has now been spread to me via Mr. Gerous, I figured I would keep spreading it. So, here it goes! Let the itching begin!

    What was I doing 10 years ago?
    Lets see, 10 years ago would have been 1998. That would put me into my 2nd year at Iowa Lakes Community College in Estherville, IA working on a degree in Graphic Design in prep for transfer to the University of Northern Iowa. Bikes were still a daily part of my life as classes were followed by hours in the saddle. If I remember correctly, I was riding a Giant XTC 1. It was yellow and fast. Or, at least I think it was fast. I had no road bike at the time. I was mtb 100% of the time. I was not working...it was school and riding...and that was it.

    What are 5 non-work things on my to-do list today?
    - Clean the hardtail from the Dakota 5-O race
    - Get gear organized for the Vapor Trail 125, including putting Stan's in my race wheels.
    - Relax, recover, and not ride a bike
    - Surf the Interweb
    - Give myself a haircut. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

    Snacks I enjoy:
    - Peanut or almond butter by the spoonful
    - Twizzlers
    - Chocolate covered coffee beans
    - Blue corn chips and salsa
    - Coffee
    - Copious amounts of fruit

    Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
    - Give a lot of it away to friends, family, and those who really need it.
    - Travel all over the World.
    - Buy homes or condos at select adult outdoor playgrounds.
    - Attend and race mountain bike stage races around the World.
    - Ride myself stupid on my bike.
    - Just live "the life" day by day with no plan.

    Places I have lived:
    - Burt, IA
    - Estherville, IA
    - Cedar Falls, IA
    - Waterloo, IA
    - Fort Collins, CO

    Jobs I have had:
    - Misc. farm work
    - Furniture delivery
    - Graphic design at local newspaper
    - Wrenching at a bike shop
    - Multiple duties at Ergon USA

    I now tag Sonya and Carney....unless you already have been tagged.