• Getting ready to ramp it up.

    So this weekends weather didn't lend itself to long hours. Temps hovering just about freezing and non-stop rain are NOT the kind of weather to put in 6 hour rides. So I opted to tweak my training and use this weekend as an active recovery. 3ish hours on Saturday, and 2.5ish hours today with Super Saul, and now my legs feel really good. As in scary good.

    February 1 marks the start of intensity. There will be longer interval sessions at endurance race pace....not XC race pace. All this for about 5 weeks to prep for the Ouachita Challenge. I can't wait. Speaking of can't wait. I wonder when I am going to start seeing gear for '06? Time is drawing near to toe up to the line. I hoped things come together soon.

    Now, a little fun with Photoshop...


    One last thing...
    I am messing around with rotating headers on this blog. Every set number of times the page reloads, a new header pic should show up. Comment, if you are having issues with it, cause I might put the axe on it if it becomes a pain in the arse.

    OK, I need some sleep. AM weights will come early.