• Early Bits of Info.

    So it's way early. I had some design stuff that I thought was going to take some time, but DQ when ahead and did some of the smaller tid-bit items for me....Thanks dude! Over the past few days I have been working with DQ and Rasmussen's Bike Shop out of Des Moines to establish a different kind of blog. It looks like a blog, but it has external pages like a traditional website. Go check it out and tell DQ and myself what you think. There is still a few items to "tweek", but I think its looking good here.

    Yesterday's spinning was a death march. I was rock'n the spin bike from 7:30 AM till just about 11 AM. My workout that i had planned was killer. But, after that I went to the mother of all spin classes. There were a few of local group ride guys in there, and the pace was fast. I had some pretty good efforts. A few of those efforts were the kind where you kick in the ass....then your legs burn....then your beathing becomes panting...then all of a sudden overything goes silent and the only thing you can hear is your heartbeat inside your skull. Those are some good times.

    For today, I am not sure what I am going to do yet. I will see how my legs feel here in the later parts of the morning. It will either be indoor spinning at the "Y" or some outdoor gravel. Stay tuned.

    On a side note I added some more samples of recent work on the Kerkove Media teaser page.

    And...
    Since my sidebar was getting lengthy, I took the same pull down menus used in the Rassy Blog and utilized them here. I like it. It gives it a cleaner look. If you are interested in where I got the codes for this you can check it out here.

    And...
    This is mucho important to me in 2006!