• Another Post of Suck.

    Suck I say. There really isn't anything to exciting to blog about. So for viewing pleasure, I am just going to start typing some more blah, blah, blah......

    It seems that Trans-Iowa has been sleeping around more than we thought. First came the Dirty Kanza 200, and now this at the end of the 2006 season. Sweeeeeeeeeeet. We Mid-Western folk sure do know how to have a good time. And, NO, square dacing is not a form of entertainment in Iowa. Maybe it is in Nebraska? Ah, I don't know.

    Easy day of train'n for me since I am covering G-Ted's hours at the shop so he can go on an all day mnt bike adventure. Or, was it wait for a stove to be delivered to his crib? Yeah, I think it was the stove. Ahhhhh......Crap!

    Oh boy.

    I ordered my NORBA card thingy-mo-jobbie yesterday, so I can race 24 Hour Nationals in Cheese-consin. That was a first for me in like 3 years. I came through OK with no crying or thoughts of mixed emotions.

    OK, this does NOT suck. This is off the hook! Check it out!!!

    Here is a list of things that people type into a search engine to get to my site yesterday. They are listed in order of most "Googled" key words.
    • jeff kerkove
    • giant+anthem
    • lightsaber
    • Jeff Kerkove.blog
    • nudity
    • jeff kerkove blog
    • Lightsaber
    • recover ease
    • endurance mtb rider maxxis cateye enduro
    • reinbeck enduro iowa
    • gnomes+evil
    • bike across iowa
    • tried, giant, anthem 3, mountain bike
    • anti monkey butt powder
    • cateye "double shot"
    • 24 hours of adrenaline
    • does it snow in cedar falls iowa
    • Mike Curiak
    • comparison giant NRS anthem review
    • cat eye double shot
    • endurance ban iowa jeff blog
    That is a good list.

    Our computers at work are like Gremlin's. You put a drop of water on them, and they multiply like a bad weed. Pictures maybe....sometime today...hello....buddy? I fear for my life at work. It's like the Matrix! The machines are going to take over!! On average, we are on pace to gain 1.5 new computers a day. Do the math people. Soon we will be known as Europa Cycle and Motherboards. Kind of has a nice ring to it.

    I just remebered how much I like the song "Message in Blood" by Pantera.
    Rock! Rock! Rock!

    OK, Time to go lift at the YMCA. This weekend is going to be some looooooong rides. Anyone want to join?