• Extended Power Nap.

    Happy AM!

    I missed the group ride last night. Why you ask? Well, after my banana, I crawled into bed for a 30 minute power nap. Well, needless to say I didn't wake up till 7:30! Dang! Oh well, Just have to go harder on Thursday.

    Went out this AM with JY for some hill work. 10 sets of 2 one legged hill repeats. I am sure JY will be cursing my name under his breath during work today, but it's for the best of us. After the one legged work, we did a few 2 legged hill repeats. Felt really good. After the hill workouts, it was easy spinning through the state park.

    Now it will be off to work. Tonight if it is slow I might stuff the Trans-Iowa racer bags with number plates and other goodies.


    SWEET TAN!
    Good lord! It's only April. Check out that tan line.