• CatEye Enduro Team Product Review


    POLAR PAK 1.0
    Originally uploaded by kerkovej.

    STATS: The Polarpak 1.0 is an all-terrain pack with plenty of storage for the most common adventures.

    300 cubic inches of storage, 70oz Bi-Polar system, cargo and mesh pockets, detachable waist belt, sternum strap, shock cord storage, detachable key clip, reflective piping, EVA foam padding and insulation, internal pump holder

    BEST THING: It keeps your liquid cold or hot depending on how you prep the bladder, Nice padding on back, Lot's-O-Room for gear, fits me like a glove

    WORST THING: A bit heavy for some

    MY VERDICT: I was a Hydrapack user before this pack showed up at my doorstep one day. I have now been converted! I have done 5 hour mountain bike rides in 80-90 degree heat, and this pack keeps my water nice and chilled. There is enough room to carry food, tools, hand pump, and extra clothing. There is enought room to strap on your pet dog in need be (well....not really). I used this at the 24 hours of Rapelje for the entire race and never had issues with it. It has good features and awesome durability and comfort. Look out Camelback there is a new player in the hydration game!