• Race food.....mmmmmmm!

    OK, endurance racers. Here is a list of some of my favorite 12/24 hour race foods which can be picked up at your local grocery store.

    1. Ramen Noodles
    2. Ensure (it's not just for old people!)
    3. Clif Bars
    4. Balance Bars
    5. Flour Totilla filled with PB, honey, and a banana (Oh Yeah!)
    6. Coffee, a.k.a The Black Goodness
    7. Red Bull
    8. Kellogs Krave bar
    9. PB and Jelly Sandwich
    10. Cookies
    11. Chicken Noodle soup
    12. Vat O' Mustard (just kidding!)
    13. Pasta and olive oil
    14. Gummy Bears

    This is just a short list of the "normal" foods I eat during longer races. I also use a wide variety of Hammer / E-Cap products.

    My legs were shot from the fury of last nights ride, so I just went out for a 2 hour spin on the local bike path with the mountain bike. Tomorrow is another group ride. I hope i am ready for this one.