• Stuff and Whatnot.

    Parts for the Cannondale RUSH's are starting to show. Got a stem yesterday. Wahoo! As you can see from the picture above, the bikes are far from done. One of the frames was shipped 2 days ago. Hope to see that soon. As it sits right now, I will NOT have a Cannondale to race on in Arkansas. Looks like one for effort on the "Big G" for old time sake.

    24 Hours Solo World's was announced.
    It's the weekend before 24 Hours of Moab.....[confused]
    Plus, this years new venue is Conyer, GA instead of Whistler, BC. .......[scratching head]
    Why are the 2 biggest 24 hour events back to back weekends?.....[really confused]
    Too bad I can't go to World's in Conyers, GA. I have never been there.

    Training this week has been messed up. Work schedule and weather have thrown things all over the board. So instead of long rides, I have to go out for 1 to 2 hours and hone specific skills. Not that 1 to 2 hours is a bad thing, I just like to ride my bike.


    I think I narrowed my road bike of choice decision down. I am now going after the Cannondale R5000. I don't need anything super fancy. Afterall, it's just a training tool.

    Looks like my NRS is sold. I am happy. I am super excited that it will stay local and still be raced!

    Time to saddle up in 16 degree temps for some hill work.

    Brrrrrrrrrrrr.