• I am NOT Worthy!

    I official got my butt kick tonight on the road group ride. I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! Uncle! Uncle!

    I went out 2 hours before the group ride and did about 5 five mile lactate threshold intervals with the Cat.1 State Champion. That was painful, but again it's supposed to be. I survived the intervals, and was pumped for the group ride. We left town with a group of about 6 or us. All the riders in the pack were Cat 2 or higher. And then there was me, that guy whose rides his mountain bike for extreme amounts of time. And whats this.....he's on a road bike. Yep, thats right. I broke out the road rocket. The only thing, is that it wasn't a road rocket.

    I survived the first 35 miles or so before I got throttled out the back while trying to hang on to the guy pulling up the hill at 32 MPH! Oh well, I would love to get all those guys into my element. They wouldn't stand a chance. I limped into town on my own, licking my wounds.

    Tomorrow is a group mt. bike ride and Thursday is another road group ride. I will have to attempt to get sweet revenge

    Keep you eye to the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier Newspaper this Saturday, cause the Cedar Valley is about to meet the "Super Freak"

    www.wcfcourier.com

    Rage On!!