• Week of solid training

    Training has been spot on this week. Opened up the system with Sonya on Tuesday on the mtb.....then the rest of the week has been structured efforts on the road bike with the SRM.  I love structure...no second guessing. Get out....do the work....spin home....and repeat.  Legs have felt good all week...which is a good thing! Today (Saturday) was another Oval Ride. The plan....go hard....treat it as a race....leave it all out there.

    Mission accomplished!

    While I didn't finish with the lead group...mostly because of need to push the front and pace, I did finish in the chase group and set the PR for average watts during the 3.5 hr and 80 mile training ride. Here is a video recap of the ride:



    Tomorrow (Sunday) I am heading south to Boulder to get in a lot of climbing. The ride tomorrow is specific training for the 1st race of the year, the Julian Death March in Julian, CA. Looks like I'll have some company as well!