• Looking to 2011

    First 3 months of the 2011 annual training plan is on paper!Seems the 2010 season just ended, but I am already looking to 2011!  The training plan for the first 3 months are officially on paper with help and guidance from LW Coaching.

    Since the last stage of the Claro Brasil Ride, I am taking 2 weeks off the bike.  Not much going on other than recovering, getting caught up on work, and being lazy.  Unfortunately, I caught a little bug after my travels to Brazil, so I am working on getting healthy before hitting the training hard.  I still have 1 week to go with no bike riding.....and it is killing me....but I will start on a strength program via Core Performance next week.

    The 2011 season is looking similar to 2010.  The main goal for the year will once again be the Colorado Trail Race.

    Stay tuned, as I will be announcing new Team Topeak-Ergon partners for the 2011 racing and training season.