• Quick feed

    arsenal of bikesSea Otter is said and done. It was a super time with good people. For me, the last 2 days were a bummer, as I didn't feel that well. I decided not to run the XC race in favor of working on the recovery process for the 50 mile Whiskey 50 this weekend. I was run down from some bug that had invaded my system.

    It's time to move on and focus on the next task at hand.....the 50 miler in Prescott, AZ. Right now, Sonya and I are in Laguna Beach, CA on our way to Prescott. We are leading an open to the public group ride with the folks at Crank Brothers on Wednesday at 5 PM. More info here.

    Photos and updates to come now that things have mellowed out. I need to get some photos up that were taken by the photographers flown in from Germany. Good stuff!

    Bunch of photos from Yuki here.

    Post event goodies!