• Between 140 & 150

    2 Hr Endurance Temp to Gold Hill, COHey, look who is back! Want to go for a bike ride?


    2 Hr Endurance Temp to Gold Hill, COFor today, just me....my bike....and my Suunto HR monitor for today's tempo up to Gold Hill and the surrounding area. Basically just pegged it at a nice endurance tempo heart rate of 140-150 for around 2.5 hours. Today's 60F was by far the nicest temp we have seen since last Sunday when it was in the mid-70's. Good to melt off all the snow.


    2 Hr Endurance Temp to Gold Hill, COPavement soon turned to dirt. Dry dirt I might add. Only sloppy in a few spots...much to my surprise.


    2 Hr Endurance Temp to Gold Hill, COQuick check of the HR monitor....yep, still where I need to be. HR stayed where it was supposed to.....and I mixed up the cadence from time to time.


    2 Hr Endurance Temp to Gold Hill, CORefreshing views all day thanks to the 1+ foot of snow that fell above 6,000 ft.


    2 Hr Endurance Temp to Gold Hill, COFinal drop down into Gold Hill...where I then turned around and started pedaling back to Boulder.


    I met up with Sonya for the very quick descent back into town.

    T-minus 7 days until race day.