• In civilian mode

    Fall in ColoradoAs mentioned in the previous post, my race season has come to an end. The last time I even sat on a bike was back on September 19....some 11 days ago....right before I left for Las Vegas. I had originally planned on racing in late October down in northern New Mexico, but have decided to take some time off from "training" and enjoy the Fall months. I'll keep riding through the Fall, but there will be no structure. It will be a prime time to explore the trails and roads west of town....and even head into the mountains to ride some more of the trails near the places I raced this year. Come November 1, I will have discussed my plan for '09 with Coach.....then the training will get started again.

    Next up for me is a few Ergon events. Next weekend is the 24 Hours of Moab...and then a few weeks after that is Veloswap down in Denver. After those events, I get to thumb through the many sponsorship proposals for the 2009 season.

    LOOK! A new contest!