• New training tool

    Finally, had the time to swap the parts off the Cannondale onto the Rotwild road bike. I am going from a carbon/Alumn mix to a mostly full carbon frame. This build is just a tad lighter than the Cannondale...but not by much. I have been waiting until after my "A" races for the season before swapping over the parts...just in case there was some incompatibility issues. Worked out pretty well with all the parts being swapped over being team sponsor equipment. Only the wheels are a non-team sponsor. Maybe I need these new hoops from DT Swiss? I think so. Now, it's time to break it in this week with some easy spins.

    Rotwild Topeak-Ergon team issue road bike

    Rotwild Topeak-Ergon team issue road bike

    Rotwild Topeak-Ergon team issue road bike

    Rotwild Topeak-Ergon team issue road bike

    And the snow makes its return this week. Sigh....