• I am a SockGuy!



    So I got me some new threads for my feet...my feet are happy! I have used many-a-sock in my day. That list includes: LIN, DeFeet, Trek, Nike, and some random off brands. Every time I find myself going back to SockGuy. Buying socks is just like buying cycling shorts, and bike saddles. Everybody requires a different style/fit due to different body shapes and types.

    For me, the fit is right on, and the ankle cuff is high and a tad wider than most brands. When I have these magical slippers on my feet I can hardly tell I am wearing them. Another thing that I encounter with other socks is the toe area blows out after a few endurance races. SockGuy is the only sock that I have never had a hole develope in the toe area.

    So, do I wear them just on the bike? Heck no! These socks grace my hoofs all day on and off the bike. Some of their graphics are pretty crazy looking. Enough so, that while wearing them at work the sock will catch the customers eye having them make a comment such as....."Nice socks, what are they?"

    Well, there is my praise to socks. Never thought I would do that, but when I am pumped about a product I use....you are going to hear it! If you look at the picture close, and a a SockGuy fan you might notice a new sock style: Royale. You could tag this sock as...For Race Use Only!
    The New "Royale" line of socks are an ultra lightweight sock originally designed for the intense conditions of European road racing. The single layer ribbed cuff provides exceptional support while reducing weight and increasing breathability. Cool eh!

    So, what socks are the rest of you riding/racing on?