• Still on the down low.

    Still not a whole lot going on in the "training dept." Keeping things low key on the bike to gain some recovery from the last 2 weeks. Might try to get back on the bike either later today or on Sunday...who knows. All I can say is that I have no idea how people who don't have hobbies survive! I am bored out of my tree. With the seasons a changing, the trails are starting to clear off a bit...with alittle help. Plan to do more trail work in the next few months. If you want to help with Camp Ingawanis, we are having a trail work weekend on Oct. 7 & 8. Two days of dialing in the trails for the Fall and 2007 riding season.

    I am pursuing a few things which will stay hush-hush unless they develope.

    Need to waste some more time? Check out these pictures from the 7 Springs 24 Hour last weekend. F'n awesome!

    Stay tuned.