• Give'r Another Go...

    My recovery from Afton has been spot on. No saddle sores. No monkey butt. No sore muscles, accept for a slighty tight lower back. I am pretty surprised to tell you the truth. Normally, it takes me a week to even start thinking of getting back on the bike. I am sure I can contribute a lot of my recovery to Recover-Ease. I have following the usage instructions to a "T" since I stopped at Afton.

    Today, I am going to get on the Six13 for a 1 hour spin to get the legs back to spinning circles. Then it's time to start planning how to go about doing another solo 24 this weekend. Yep, this weekend! Can it be done? Maybe. I know that my plan of attack will have to be altered a bit. The rest of the week will revolve around one thing and one thing only.....REST. Stay tuned as I try to do something I never thought I would try.

    Dang, where's mine? :-)

    Here are a few more pics from Afton...