• Weekend Focus.

    Gear'n up to get down this coming weekend for the 12 Hours of Metro. This is not your A-typical venue, as the race is held at a ski hill smack dab in the middle of suburban Milwaukee.

    Course is very good for that all-around rider, as there are short climbs, sustained climbs, flat singletrack, tight twisty trail, and rage'n downhills. This will be the 3rd time I have raced here, and have had excellent results in the past.

    Rest of the week will be spent prep'n for this event. After last weeks 6 hour total bike time, I can say that I am refreshed and ready to go. Yesterdays 50 mile road ride had my legs feeling very, VERY good on the up hills.

    So I have the 12 Hrs of Metro, then either 6 or 12 Hrs at Blue Mound. After that it's Nationals. If I do 6 hrs at BlueMound I will go self-supported, so that means that I will have room in the car for anyone else who want to get their enduro-on on one of the most technical courses in WI. Do I have any takers?