• Time to Give'r.

    Weather will be the x-factor in the 12 hour event. The red star indicates the race venue, and by the looks of it now, the rain is holding off, but this huge storm that has overtaken Wisconsin is not moving East...but rather spinning like cyclone. I talked with the race director, and he said the race is go-go-go no matter what. I am really thinking hard of swaping over to the Maxxis Medusa's before I even see the course. Only time will tell. I am hoping for the best.

    Last night I was able to get out and do some light intensity to blow out the carbon in the legs. I took the RUSH out for its first effort on singletrack. I was stoked! This bike is a blast...like a video game. It has the snap and get-up-and-go of a XC bike, but the forgivness and comfort of a freeride bike. Riding on this hoop-d-ride for endurance events is going to be a blast. I cannot wait for the race tomorrow. I stopped into the shop and was all giddy talking to Buchanandale about it.


    DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG

    Finally, I received the Cole carbon hoops the other day. They are pretty hot looking. Master wheel builder, G-Ted will be working his magic on these, and Sloane's wheels next week. I will get build pics up late next week.

    Time to go race'n!

    Look for a race report on Sunday in the AM.