• Rambling....

    Here is just a bunch of random stuff to take up some space on the blog...

    Still have not been back on the bike yet since the 24 hour effort on Sat/Sun. I have been taking some 1 hour walks to keep the legs from getting stiff. Just using this messed up week as a mid season refresher.

    My Cateye Enduro Teammate, Sloane Anderson, updated his blog with a recap from his 7th place at World's in Whistler. You can read all about it here.

    Enrie, a.k.a SoloGoat, has a updated blog with his ride to glory at World's. Go read it!

    I have about 90% of my apartment cleaned and backed up. Moving is not fun! I will spend all day Saturday lifting, grunting, and sweating while moving into the new apartment. I am not really looking forward to it.

    Interbike is a go! I talked things over with the folks at ELETE and we got everything lined up. I get to fly to Vegas. This will be my first time in a plane. Yep, you read that right. Should be interesting.

    I want a Giant Anthem.

    I was sent some awesome shades from Tifosi to use at that one race...then I got banned or something. But, I have been using them training, and at the recent 24 hour in Boone. These are great, cause they are so light. I can hardly tell they are stuck to my face! Say hello to my new fav set of eyewear...Tifosi Forza

    There are a bunch of random pictures from the 24 hour race in Boone at the DM Juice Website. They even were lucky enough to snap a picture of the sup'a fast Swiss National Champ.

    One of my co-workers, A. Lo. , got himself a scooter. You know what that means.....MOTOR PACING! I wonder if he knows that yet?

    Lets see here.....
    I got an e-mail from Ergon regarding a new grip they have out. It uses Magnesium (spelling?) and has a larger, more hand friendly bar-end. So, we can all expect it to be lighter in weight. There are a few pairs in route to Europa Cycle. I get some info up when they show. If you have not had a chance to try these grips, I HIGHLY suggest it! They might be a bit heavier than a traditional grip, but the comfort more than makes up for it!!!!!

    OK, that is enough for now. Maybe more to come after work.