• Get'n ready to Rage.

    Today is Tuesday. I have the day off from the shop. I got up this AM. Slammed some black goodness. An entire pot to be exact. Ate a bit of breakfast. Took in a few ELETE Tablytes for todays ride. It's supposed to be warm...about 85 degrees. Went and applied for passport. Had to expedite it to get it in time. It cost me almost $200! I had to take an oath. That was a first for me. The lady that helped me was super nice. Got home downloaded some tunes for the MP3 player. Here is a small sample to what I will be rage'n to today...
    • The Clincher by Chevelle
    • Brother by Dark New Day
    • The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson
    • Rockafella Skank by Fatboy Slim
    • Extreme Ways by Moby
    • Where's Your Head At by Basement Jaxx
    • Holiday by Green Day
    • Block Rockin Beats by Chemical Brothers
    • Many tunes from Godsmack
    • Many tunes from Static-X
    • Many tunes from Seven Dust
    • This Love by Pantera
    • Harvester of Sarrow by Metallica
    • Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz
    • Plus many, many, many more
    Details about todays ride to come later. I think today will be a mnt bike on the road group ride. Ooooo, what a treat!

    I was looking at this picture last night. Walker appears to be running a 1 x 9. Interesting.

    Also thinking about re-designing the blog.